When Bourn & Koch acquired Brown & Sharpe in 2004, we became owner of all intellectual property associated with their machines. We are Brown & Sharpe. This means we have prints for every single machine ever designed by their engineers and the ability to provide world-class service for them. Our OEM Brown & Sharpe Grinder & Milling Machine technicians have decades of experience in repairing their machines. Our customer care group can even assist with troubleshooting simple issues with your Brown & Sharpe Grinder over the phone. Bourn & Koch can be a trusted partner in keeping your machine reliable and running for decades longer.
As Brown & Sharpe, we are able to provide exceptional field service on your machine due to our extensive knowledge of each of the machine tools that they built. We have the layout drawings, manuals, schematics and documents to help support our field service staff with the diagnosis and repair of your machine. Our technicians, coupled with our Grinding Customer Care Group, will help get your Brown & Sharpe Grinder diagnosed properly and repaired right, the first time.
We offer the following for Brown & Sharpe Grinders & Milling Machines:
- Brown & Sharpe Preventative Maintenance
- Custom tailored PM programs for specific serial number of machine
- Advice on Predictive Maintenance programs to help you anticipate problems before they cause production issues
- Help reduce downtime by preventing issues before they cause a breakdown
- Operator training
- Training can be provided for both new and old grinders
- Machine leveling & alignment
- Machine tool installation
- Machine tool relocation
- Machine recertification
- Diagnosis and repair of mechanical issues on all models of grinders
- Diagnosis and repair or electrical issues on all models of grinders
- Diagnosis and repair of hydraulic issues on all models of grinders
- On-site rebuilds and retrofits (Minor & Major)
- Engineering support
Contact our Grinding Customer Care group today to learn more about our service for Brown & Sharpe Surface Grinders.