When Bourn & Koch acquired American Tool Works in 2004, we became owner of all intellectual property associated with their machines. We are American Tool Works. This means we have prints for every single machine ever designed by their engineers and the ability to provide world-class service for them. Our OEM American technicians have decades of experience in repairing their machines. Our customer care group can even assist with troubleshooting simple issues with your American lathe or radial arm drill over the phone. Bourn & Koch can be a trusted partner in keeping your Pacemaker or Uniturn reliable and running for decades longer.
As American Tool Works, we are able to provide great field service due to our knowledge of each of the machine tools that they built. We service the Pacemaker, Pacesetter, and Uniturn lathes. We have the layout drawings, manuals, schematics, and documents for all Americans to help support our field service staff with the diagnosis and repair of your machine tool. Our field service technicians, coupled with our Customer Care Group, will help get your machine diagnosed properly and repaired right, the first time.
Since 2004, we have serviced thousands of American Lathes. Our service technicians are experienced in repairing simple mechanical issues like crossfeed screw and nut replacement to diagnosing and repairing complicated hydraulic or electrical issues.
We offer the following for American Tool Works:
- Preventative Maintenance
- Custom tailored PM programs for your specific serial number of machine
- Advice on Predictive Maintenance programs to help you anticipate problems before they cause production issues
- Help to reduce downtime by preventing issues before they cause a breakdown
- Operator training
- Training can be provided for all models
- Machine leveling & alignment
- Machine tool installation
- Machine tool relocation
- Machine recertification
- Diagnosis and repair of mechanical issues on all models
- Diagnosis and repair or electrical issues on all models
- Diagnosis and repair of hydraulic issues on all models
- On-site rebuilds and retrofits (Minor & Major)
- Engineering support
- Way replacement & scraping (We proudly hand scrape!)