Help us keep the American Dream alive! Bourn & Koch, Inc. manufactures machine tools and replacement parts, and provides field service to the machine tool industry. Our engineering expertise allows us to develop work-solutions to meet our customers’ needs, manufactured at a high-quality level at a competitive price. We believe that teamwork and safety are critical to our work environment. We are looking for professional, solid-performing individuals who desire to learn and grow through this experience while contributing to the success of Bourn & Koch.
- Benefits paid by the employee: Medical (EE is responsible for 20% of the premium), Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life Insurance & Accident Insurance.
- Benefits paid by the employer: Basic Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Short-Term Disability & Long-Term Disability.
- Additional benefits: 8 paid holidays, Paid Time Off, 401k plan with company match, Tuition Reimbursement Program & reimbursement for required safety items.
Send your resume to email@example.com to be considered for any open positions that we have.
Current openings include:
- CNC Milling Machinist https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/363e8273
- Electrical Assembler https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/20a0b5ad
- Field Service Tech (Detroit, MI) https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/a471be64
- Field Service Tech (Racine, WI) https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/9100d432
- National Sales Manager https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/b160eaa0