As Bourn & Koch, we are able to provide great field service due to our knowledge of each of the machine tools we’ve they built. Who better to trust to work on your machine than the guys that built it?
We have the drawings, manuals, schematics, and documents for all Bourn & Koch machine tools including gear hobbers to help support our field service staff with the diagnosis and repair of your machine tool.
Our field service technicians, coupled with our Customer Care Group, will help get your machine diagnosed properly and repaired right, the first time.
We offer the following for Bourn & Koch:
- Preventative Maintenance
- Custom tailored PM programs for specific serial number of gear hobber
- Advice on Predictive Maintenance programs to help you anticipate problems before they cause production issues
- Help reduce downtime by preventing issues before they cause a breakdown
- Operator training
- Training can be provided for all models
- Machine leveling & alignment
- Machine tool installation
- Machine tool relocation
- Machine recertification
- Diagnosis and repair of mechanical issues on all models of our machine tools
- Diagnosis and repair or electrical issues
- Diagnosis and repair of hydraulic issues
- On-site rebuilds and retrofits (Minor & Major)
- Engineering support
- Way replacement & scraping (We proudly hand scrape!)