The remanufactured 42HD-84 Blanchard Surface Grinder. Only our machines can truly “Blanchard Grind”, recognized worldwide as the leader in surface grinding.
A Blanchard Surface Grinder consists of a grinding wheel or grinding segments and a rotary table. CNC Remanufactured models have two linear axes: the carriage (X-Axis) and the spindle head (Z-Axis). The Z-Axis is powered by a servo motor with encoder feedback for accurate positioning. The process of “Blanchard Grinding” is synonymous with quality, precision, and accuracy. Parallellism and flatness equivalent to a new machine is easily achieved on a CNC Remanufactured Blanchard Surface Grinder.
Bourn & Koch’s Remanufactured Blanchard Grinders are a fraction of the cost of a new Blanchard Surface Grinder, yet still able to quickly and effectively remove stock from a variety of materials. The original machine castings are reused, incorporating new technologies, features, features and ease of use into the machine. Effective reductions of cycle times, elimination of operations and increase in productivity are all possible with the implementation of Blanchard Surface Grinding.
Remanufactured Blanchard Grinder Features
- Original cast iron base with hand-scraped hardened steel base ways
- Cast iron table body
- Rebuilt Blanchard one-piece steel 84″ magnetic chuck
- DC electrical operation
- Precision hand scraped circular bearing surfaces
- Rugged ribbed cast iron housing for the main spindle motor
- NEW 200 HP main spindle motor
- Original cast-iron column with Blanchard three point column support
- Fanuc CNC control
- One (1) year warranty on machine