The new 22AD-42 Blanchard Surface Grinder. Only our machines can truly “Blanchard Grind”, recognized worldwide as the leader in rotary surface grinding.
A Blanchard Surface Grinder consists of a vertical grinding spindle, with either a grinding wheel or grinding segments, and a rotating magnetic chuck. Numerous options are available for both grinding wheels and spindle drive horsepower combinations. New models have two servo controlled axes: the carriage (X-Axis) and the spindle head (Z-Axis). Each axis is powered by a servo motor with encoder feedback for accurate positioning. The process of “Blanchard Grinding” is synonymous with quality, precision, and accuracy.
Bourn & Koch’s new Blanchard 22AD-42 Surface Grinder is able to quickly and effectively remove stock from a variety of materials including steel, ceramic, silicone and cast iron. Effective reductions of cycle times, elimination of operations and increase in productivity are all possible with our new Blanchard Rotary Surface Grinder.
New Blanchard Grinder Construction
- Full stainless steel machine enclosure with automatic door
- Power operated grinding wheel dresser with push button operation
- Auxiliary door for viewing work-zone with work-light
- Rugged steel weldment base and column with intelligently applied polymer concrete for vibration dampening
- Hardened and ground linear rails on both axes
- Cast iron table body
- Rugged ribbed cast iron housing for the main spindle motor
- Variable speed grinding spindle and table rotation
- Blanchard one-piece steel magnetic chuck
- Direct drive magnetic chuck rotation
- Direct drive grinding spindle provides up to 100HP
Learn more about Blanchard Grinding here.