The new 54HAD-100 Blanchard Surface Grinder. Only our machines can truly “Blanchard Grind”, recognized worldwide as the leader in rotary surface grinding.
A Blanchard Surface Grinder consists of a grinding wheel or grinding segments and a rotary table operated by spindle drives. Numerous options are available for both grinding wheels and spindle drive horsepower combinations. The Z-Axis is powered by a servo motor with encoder feedback for accurate positioning. The process of “Blanchard Grinding” is synonymous with quality, precision, and accuracy.
Bourn & Koch’s new Blanchard Grinders are able to quickly and effectively remove stock from a variety of materials. Effective reductions of cycle times, elimination of operations and increase in productivity are all possible with the implementation of Blanchard Rotary Surface Grinding.
New Blanchard Surface Grinder Construction
- Rugged steel weldment base with intelligently applied polymer concrete for vibration dampening with hand-scraped hardened steel base ways
- Cast iron table body
- Blanchard one-piece steel 100″ magnetic chuck
- Precision hand scraped circular bearing surfaces
- Rugged ribbed cast iron housing for the main spindle motor
- Durable steel weldment column with intelligently applied polymer concrete for vibration dampening with Blanchard three point column support
Find information on the history of Blanchard Grinding here.