Only a Blanchard Surface Grinder can truly “Blanchard Grind”. Our surface grinders are recognized world wide as the leader in rotary surface grinding.
A Blanchard Surface Grinder consists of a grinding wheel or grinding segments and a rotary table operated by spindle drives. Numerous options are available for both grinding wheels and spindle drive horsepower combinations. The Z-Axis is powered by a servo motor with encoder feedback for accurate positioning. The process of “Blanchard Grinding” is synonymous with quality, precision, and accuracy.
Bourn & Koch’s new Blanchard Grinders are able to quickly and effectively remove stock from a variety of materials. Effective reductions of cycle times, elimination of operations and increase in productivity are all possible with the implementation of Blanchard Rotary Surface Grinding.
Basic Features & Construction:
- CDTXL Bonus Grind Segmented Cortland Chuck (Can grind to the center of a 144” diameter part.)
- Heavy Duty Steel Weldment Base
- Cast Iron Table Body & Spindle Head
- 120” Single Piece Steel Magnetic Chuck
- Steel Weldment Column with Polymer Concrete